Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Orginal Diagnostic essay

jamesdfoote.com/

A job is supposed to be a place that secures you financially. One thing that one often forgets is a
job should be fun as well. I believe an exciting job puts less stress on the mind and body. If there's less
stress in those places there's no telling what obstacles’ one can accomplish. Stress free is a powerful
thing that one wishes about continuously. Unfortunately it's not a wish that is mostly granted.

Fortunately, my job is stress free. I wake up very excited to work at Best Buy. My job is to
ensure each and every customer has the best experience in our store. I also ensure that we fulfill the
customer needs and wow them with the latest and greatest products, from GPS systems, televisions,
computers, stereos, games, etc. Best Buy have so many awesome products, we set our store up to
demonstrate how to use these products properly, with customers.

I have an awesome job where I'm actually excited to work. I work hard every day, and get paid
to have fun. What more can one ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment